iMM Flow Cytometry Facility
The Flow Cytometry Facility at iMM provides a state of the art flow cytometry service to iMM researchers as well as external groups from other research institutes.
We aim at training researchers in the adequate use of the instruments and also in flow cytometry principles, experiment planning, as well as data analysis and interpretation. The Flow Cytometry Facility also provides a cell sorting service using the two High Speed Cell Sorters available (FACSAria III and FACSAria Fusion) operated by dedicated staff.
- BD FACSAria III –4 lasers 405nm, 488nm, 561 and 640nm
- BD FACSAria Fusion –4 lasers 405nm, 488nm, 561 and 640nm; fully integrated Class II Type A2 biosafety cabinet
- BD Accuri C6 Plus: 2 lasers – blue (488 nm) and red (640 nm); multicolor analysis of up to 4 parameters
- BD LSR Fortessa 1 : 3 lasers – 405nm, 488nm and 640nm; multicolor analysis of up to 10 parameters
- BD LSR Fortessa 2: 4 lasers – 405nm, 488nm, 561 and 640nm; multicolor analysis of up to 13 parameters; with and High Throughput Sampler (HTS) option
- BD LSR Fortessa X20: 4 lasers – 405nm, 488nm, 561 and 640nm; multicolor analysis of up to 16 parameters
Imaging Flow Cytometer
- Amnis ImageStreamX: 5 lasers – 375 nm, 488 nm, 561 nm, 642 nm and 785 nm; 12 imaging channels; 20x, 40x and 60x magnification
- MacFlow 1 (old) — With FlowJo Software
- MacFlow 2 (new) — With FlowJo Software
- PC -With FACSDiva and ModFitLT Software
More information: iMM Flow Cytometry Wiki