The Champalimaud Foundation Flow Cytometry Platform is co-organizing with IGC, iMM and CEDOC the third edition of the FLxFlow Course: Principles and Applications of Flow Cytometry. This year and due to the pandemic situation, the course will be online through videoconference platform.
This course will cover basic and advanced cytometry topics and comprise lectures taught by national and international experts in the field. This will be an international course that last editions receive over 200 participants from Portuguese and foreign academic and non-academic institutions.
Speakers and Trainers
• Ana Vieira (Champalimaud Foundation)
• Cláudia Andrade (CEDOC)
• Mariana Fernandes (iMM – João Lobo Antunes)
• Marta Monteiro (IGC)
• Andrew Filby (Newcastle University)
• José Rino (iMM – João Lobo Antunes)
• Rui Gardner (Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center)
• Joanne Lannigan (Flow Cytometry Support Services, LLC)